Are you interested in volunteering for the Seneca Film Festival?
The Seneca Film Festival relies greatly on the generosity throughout the year from individual who are willing to give their time.
what do the seneca film festival volunteers do?
- Assist with daily operation tasks of Festival events such as setting up, maintaining, and breaking down various areas (headquarters, associated offices, film office, volunteer hub, behind-the-scenes, etc)
- Provide customer service and general Festival information to patrons at designated locations
- Help with press check-in and communications
- Navigate crowds from one location to another
- Ticket taking and crowd control
who can volunteer
In order to be considered for one of our volunteer positions, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older (Note – Some positions require volunteers to be at least 21 years of age and work pre and post-festival shifts)
- Must be willing to work a minimum of three 4 hour (non-consecutive) shifts throughout the Festival
- Attend mandatory volunteer information meetings and assigned team training sessions